Some of my best work is done when I can’t understand all that I’m doing.
- When things are messy.
- My head is cloudy.
- I have more questions than answers.
- My faith is being stretched.
- I am unsure of my position.
If you wait until you have all the answers – where doubt is removed completely:
- You’ll often find yourself stagnant on making decisions.
- Seldom will you achieve “the best you can do”.
- And the rewards you receive will be less than monumental.
A 64-year-old very successful businessperson told me recently that one of his regrets is not taking more risks in life. And he’s taken a ton in my experience.
Part of living the Christian faith – and especially being a Christian leader – is actually using your faith!
How are you currently having to walk by faith?
Let me leave you with a couple of reminders from Scripture:
One who watches the wind will not sow, and the one who looks at the clouds will not reap. Ecclesiastes 11:4
Without oxen a stable stays clean, but you need a strong ox for a large harvest. Proverbs 14:4