It’s Friday discussion time!
Let’s discuss spiritual growth…specifically yours.
I’m always interested in spiritual growth, because…well…that’s kind of what I do!
Help me by telling me some of your spiritual growth process.
To help you think, consider answering some or all of these questions:
- Are you closer to God today than you were a year ago?
- If not, what changed?
- Is yes, what did you do differently?
- What helps you most to grow spiritually?
- Was there a time in your life where you felt the closest to God?
- Who is mostly responsible, in your opinion, for your spiritual growth?
- Do you practice any spiritual disciplines, such as Bible reading, prayer, fasting, tithing, etc.? If so, what do you do?
- What changes would you need to make to grow more spiritually?
Help me out…tell me about your spiritual growth…