I got to thinking this week…the life of a Tweet is so short…
It’s there a few minutes…then gone forever…
I decided that sharing them here gives them more life.
Here are my top 10, most re-tweeted, tweets this week:
- Don’t mistake what you cannot understand for what cannot be true.
- The view from “the top of the world” is even more glorious when you’ve had a perspective from the bottom
- Truly broken people have the advantage of always being able to look up & aim higher.
- Every time you push through a fear you gain more confidence & grow your faith
- What if we only had to forgive others one less time than God has forgiven us? Would anyone be left unforgiven?
- You’ve got less chance failing if you do nothing…but you’ll accomplish nothing, have no fun, miss the excitement, be boring…etc
- Don’t confuse a short-term setback with a long-term failure….
- Owing a debt you cannot pay requires a penalty or a pardon.
- The world would be a better place if we were less concerned about getting even and more concerned about granting pardon
- Sometimes hidden in your greatest fear is an opportunity for God to display His greatest glory.
Which of these would you re-Tweet?
Are you on Twitter? Share your Twitter name here so my readers to follow you.