I’m doing some fun posts over the weekend in 2011 aimed at engaging my readership, but also learning from each other. One thing that has occurred to me more in recent years is how different we all are. God must love variety, because He created us all unique.
With that in mind, for the next few weeks I want to point out some of those differences. Each week, I’ll ask a few questions that have differences of opinions or preference. The more comments…the more we get to see our differences.
Here are this week’s questions:
- If you had to choose, do you prefer salty or sweet?
- Would your first choice be dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
- What is your favorite style of music?
- What style of music do you dislike the most?
- Would you rather read the book or watch the movie?
Go! Answer these 5 questions and let’s see there are two sides to every opinion.
If you have ideas for this series of ways I could explore differences, let me know.