There is a secret to growing your church that no one is talking about.
When I visit with senior pastors it is common for me to hear how “awesome” everything is going in the church. The conversation usually revolves around all the good things that are going on but after visiting with the staff of many of these churches I noticed a huge gap!
This gap in the life of the senior leader is a big one and could hold the key to the next level for you, your leadership and your church!
Let me ask you a few questions.
- Do you realize the influence you have as a leader and what effect it has on your team or organization?
- How much would it be worth to know the real health of your organizational culture?
- What does your team really think about your leadership?
- Would knowing ways to improve in your leadership be helpful to you?
- Are you as a leader willing (and with the courage) to be vulnerable to find the holes in your leadership?
Let’s face it. Leaders are often the last to hear of a problem on a team. Even the best leaders have blind spots they can’t see, but others see clearly. Wise leaders are open to the input of others, in an attempt to improve personally and assist the team or organization they lead.
There is often a GAP between what the leader thinks about the organization’s health and reality.
No matter how “in tune” you feel you are with your staff and leadership team, there is always a GAP. Let me be honest with you — This GAP is a leadership secret few are talking about, but it is super powerful if you are brave enough to tap into it.
One thing that has helped me in the past to improve in this area has been allowing my team to anonymously evaluate my leadership. You can read about my process HERE.
I want to help your team do the same.
Here is the deal:
I’m offering a special consulting opportunity for your team and leadership. Due to the fact that I am a senior pastor of a large church, I am limited in the amount of churches I can serve with this opportunity. So check this out below and jump in to be one of the couple of churches I can work with each year.
I will come to your location, conduct an anonymous survey of your people’s perception of your leadership, share the results with you personally, discuss ways for improvement, and then bring the team together to discuss our findings. What I’ve discovered is that many times there are very simple adjustments to be made, better ways to communicate, or things I should be doing differently that I never knew were a problem.
This is not for the weak leader, but if you are confident you want to be a better leader, I believe I can help.
Here’s what I can promise:
- My goal will be to protect the leader and make you better. I am pro-leader. This will be done in a way that honors your leadership.
- You will gain insights into how you lead and learn ways you can improve.
- This will not be as painful as it seems, but the rewards will be noticeable.
- Your people will feel valued and appreciated for you allowing them to speak into your life.
- You will be a better leader if you adjust your leadership according to our findings.
The value in having a third party come into do this is that you’ll get more honest answers and you’ll gain feedback from an outside perspective.
Like I mentioned above, I can take a couple churches each year. If you are ready to take your church growth to the next level, just fill out this form below. By filling out the form you will receive a copy of my survey results from my team and we can dialogue about the potential of doing this in your church!