The most common reasons for not pursuing a dream or goal are the fear of failure or the uncertainty of success.
Ecclesiastes 11:4 says, “He who observes the wind will not sow, and he who regards the clouds will not reap.”
If you wait for perfect conditions, you will most likely never act.
- When you have a dream or vision
- When God lays something on your heart
- When you feel a pull in a certain direction
- When opportunities prevail
The best time to act on it is NOW!
Are you still nervous about moving forward? Do this simple test:
- Is it sinful?
- Does my moral conscience tell me it’s wrong?
- Does my spouse disagree? (God will not lead a couple in opposite directions.)
If the answers are all “no’s” then quit making excuses for your delays and get going…
The sooner you move towards completion the sooner you will reap the rewards.
What dream do you need to begin pursuing?